These are due to be published to the live system on 24th October.
Features and changes to be published:
- Improved data grids across the application allowing easier filtering, searching and exporting and storing user layout, filter and sort settings to cookie. Initially applied to:
- Inventory / Data Asset Inventory grid
- Organisations / Sponsored Organisations grid
- Organisations / Manage Users grid
- Super Admin / Registered Users grid
- Super Admin / Organisation Users grid
- Super Admin / Organisations grid
- Added Super Admin push notifications to system. These appear on user in-trays with optional e-mail subscription.
- Added explanatory tooltip to overall data flow risk score.
- Added assurance wording (if present) to organisation details modal for visibility to other organisations.
- Relabelled "Parties to this Agreement" to "Parties Named in this Agreement" to the dataflow export PDF.
- Super Admins can now update user e-mail addresses from the Admin / Organisation Users grid.
- Added Admin Group selection and request licence options to organisation registration screen (with Super Admin e-mail notification).
- Added e-mail to central Super Admin team when a person tries to register from outside a trusted domain.
- Allowed organisations to be added as "receiving" organisations at the Summary level after a flow has been signed.
- Added "Last Access" column to the Organisation / Manage Users and Super Admin / Organisation Users grids.
- Moved audit log button to header area of Data Flow Detail form.
- Added uploading and deleting of Additional Documents to the Data Flow Detail audit log.
- Added number of files indicator to the Data Flow Detail / Additional Documents tab.
- Organisation list on Sharing Summary now includes added date.
- Prevent inactived organisations from being added to sharing summaries and data flows.
- Fixed the ICO code checking facility during Organisation Registration.
- Fixed issues with registering organisation from outside an Admin Group.